Our jewellery collections are crafted to the highest standards, however proper care is required to maintain condition. As such, we recommend the following precautions:
– When performing manual tasks, remove your jewellery to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
– Cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that can often damage jewellery. Putting jewellery on after applying these materials will limit exposure to jewellery and any potential damage.
– Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewellery causing colour changes and even structural damage. We recommend removing jewellery before entering the pool or spa.
– Store your jewellery in a container that prevents pieces moving. We recommend storing each item separately to avoid damage. To maintain the luster of your jewellery, place silver anti-tarnish strips in your storage container to absorb the oxidants that discolour and tarnish jewellery.
– All plated jewellery may need to be replated with time.
– Some stone rings and earrings are set in thin gold bezels. If stored improperly, the stones can become loose or fall out. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee replacements. In addition, bezel settings are not air tight so we recommend avoiding contact with water, perfume, lotions, oils, etc to protect stones.
Our jewellery collections are hand-crafted and as with any product of this nature, natural wear and tear or accident may result in damage. We recommend any piece in this condition be sent to us for evaluation. After receipt, a course of action will be determined. This process may take up to 8 weeks and there may be a fee associated with the repair. All repair inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.